Real property law intersects the oil and gas industry not only in exploration and production, but also in day-to-day business operations.
Oil and gas issues are real estate issues, and both companies and landowners involved in the oil and gas industry recognize the benefit of practical real estate counsel paired with oil and gas law knowledge and experience.
Martin Legal Group understands the diverse needs of oil and gas clients, whether it be negotiating an office lease or purchasing large tracts of land for oil and gas development.
- Purchase and Sale Due Diligence
- Farm and Ranch purchases and sales
- Conveyancing Documents
- 1031 Exchanges
- Commercial Leases
- Residential Closing Documents
- Restrictive Covenants
- 1031 exchange of multi-million dollar property in Collin County, TX
- Negotiated a top-floor, Class A office lease for an oil and gas company in Dallas, TX
- Secured refund of purchase price in breach of warranty case
- Assisted an oil and gas client in a farm and ranch purchase
- Drafted numerous deeds, affidavits and other title documents